Up&Up is always on the look out for Developers with super awesome talents, and although we aren’t able to bring on any developers at the moment, if your portfolio knocks our socks off, we might just have to make room for you. If you are passionate about coding, and you have a portfolio of websites that would make your momma proud, then you might be a great addition to our team.
- You are capable of converting PSD design into high quality, cross-browser/mobile compatible, valid HTML/CSS markup (PSD to HTML)
- You have Photoshop and web graphics production experience
- You have a desire to continually develop skill set and mature within company for professional and financial growth
- You are highly organized with excellent time/work management ability
- You have a savvy understanding of UI/UX principles
- You have an online portfolio demonstrating an excellence in design and code
- You have skills and expertise in jQuery Library, content management systems (WordPress and Drupal a major plus), AJAX utilizing JSON/XML, mobile web UI development, version control with Git (or SVN)
- You have an understanding of SEO concepts and its implementation
- You have the ability to do light PHP programming
- You are familiar with CakePHP (a plus)
- We love what we do, and we're good at it.
- We deliver results.
- We have a kegerator in the office, and we always have 2 craft beers on tap.
- Every few weeks the boss buys us lunch, and we all take turns teaching the group something new.
- We thrive on collaboration.
- Each member of our team strives to better himself/herself.
- We don't settle for good work. We deliver excellence.
- We give our team members the tools and resources to develop professionally.
- Our office is located in beautiful downtown Greenville, and there are plenty of awesome lunch spots around.
- Twice a year we shut down the office for two days, divide into teams and create something new.
- Men's Journal thinks our city is one of the top 18 coolest places to live in America.
- Forbes said Greenville is one of the Best Cities for Young Professionals.
- Leading Digital Strategy Agency
- Casual work environment
- Cool office, West End
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- Relaxed and collaborative environment
Apply for this position