Rebecca Stapley is a passionately curious marketing and higher education professional with over 8 years of experience in enrollment and content strategy, collaboration and communicating brand values across multiple platforms.
She currently leads social media strategy and manages the Nazareth College social media & blogging team. This group of 13 hand-selected brand ambassadors creates authentic, creative, digital content focused on the student experience to tell the Nazareth College story.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Rebecca Stapley got her start with enrollment and marketing at Nazareth College
- How Rebecca builds momentum with the student ambassadors and maintaining it despite constant student turnover
- Why Rebecca puts so much focus on inter-department communication and relationships
- How Rebecca approaches building and managing a student team in a way that allows both the students and institution to benefit from the relationship
- How Rebecca and her team find a balance between content that students want to read and content that serves the college’s initiatives
- Why empathy is a core value of Rebecca’s team, and how they use it to shape their content
- How Rebecca builds trust in both her team and their audience